~Confessions of a Redneck Princess~

Monday, January 10, 2011

The Magic Of His Kiss




He kissed me and nothins been the same since. I miss him. I freely admit it. I wanted him to fight for me, for us. I crave this man. I realize that it isn't to be. He’s made his choice. I can't forget him. I realize the memory of his face will fade in time. Yet his kiss is burned into my brain as somethin that a woman never forgets.......

I dreamt of my cowboy last night. I dreamt he kissed me again and again. I'm not talking some peck on the cheek or lips, or some systematic tongue wrestle. Yeah, okay...so, I have a lip fetish, and when I see or think about beautiful lips, I imagine how I'd like to kiss them. The frustratin thing is that although I've kissed some beautiful lips, I've never had an amazin, out-of-body-experience, crazy-passionate kiss before. Until HIM. And he kissed me.

When he kisses me, it isn't like some horny man going through the motions of foreplay because he HAS to. He isn't trying to lead UP to somethin - his KISS was the main dish, and the sex...the dessert.

This man kisses me so wild and freely. He caresses my face, grabs my hair, teases my lips and pulls at them with his. There are no words that can justify the passion!!! He kisses me hard, and then kisses me soft...smooth and aggressive...all in one. He kisses me on top, flips me over, and kisses me some more. His kiss speaks volumes and always manages to convey somethin left unsaid....because words were simply not needed.

This is so feverish and hot...and I swear....I....LOSE...CONTROL.

His kiss stops me dead in the water, and leaves me vulnerable beyond belief.

He kisses me like I'd never been kissed...IN. MY. LIFE.
He's so sexy to me, and his mouth is no different. I can't stop thinkin about it. His lips are just full enough, never cracked or chapped, and look as soft as his skin is. Frankly, his mouth makes me hungry for more. I could kiss his lips forever.

I would give anything to hear him murmur, 'Baby Girl!' To hear the sound of him sigh. To look into my oilfield cowboy's eyes and see all I need to know.......

How do you forget that?

No comments:

Post a Comment