~Confessions of a Redneck Princess~

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Who's Cheatin Who.......


(If you don't appreciate sarcasm and dry humor, this isn't the blog for you!)

I have a secret love. His name is The Country. I've been afraid to tell anyone about it, for fear it would incite a scandal. I've tried to deny it for years and years, but I just can't any longer. I have to be real. And this love is forever—I realize that now. My secret love has become my soulmate, my companion, my friend, my support. And while ours is an unlikely love story, I'm more convinced every day that my secret love and I were destined to be together.

Not that I wouldn't two-time him and have a fling with Manhattan if the opportunity ever arose. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

3 comments:

  1. He's cheating on you with me too..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropped you an email, about your Cute Blog Header.Looking forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sorry but I never received an email from you.

    ReplyDelete