~Confessions of a Redneck Princess~

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Talk To Me Tuesday........In Another's Eyes




10 Things I'd Like to Say (Anonymously)
to 10 People Right Now

1. What possessed you?  Why did you ever get involved with that piece of trash?
2. You're beautiful, intelligent, strong, and funny...why can't you see that?
3. Why are you so angry? You have everything that's important- don't you?
4. You're a big, fat, freakin liar! Not to mention delusional!! For someone so smart you really are ate up with the dumb ass! Did you real think you could pull that off?
5. You're a very sad, pitiful lil fella and I'm so glad you are out of my life.  I just wish I had seen it earlier.
6. You are the most manipulative, cheatin, conniving woman I ever met. 
When you lost everything....You had it comin!
7. You should never screw with a woman who is smarter than you.
8. You just need to open your eyes- everyone can see what's going on but YOU!
9. I am so glad our paths crossed, but I really miss you now that you aren't in my life.
10. Dammit, I said I wasn't going to say this but: I freakin TOLD YOU SO!


9 Things About Me

1. I'm a serial monogamist.
2. Cattlemen are my weakness.
3. Closely followed by horsemen.
4. Then calf ropers.
5. I am a card carrying member of MENSA.
6. I workout at the stables 20-30 hrs/wk.
7. I have a serious shoe/purse fetish.
8. The F-Bomb rolls off my tongue when I get kicked.
9. Every hour of every day I do kegels exercises: 25 per hour, it pays.


8 Ways to Win My Heart

1. Being a real man who is secure. Extra points given for cowboys or ranchers.
2. Unprompted admiration of my "nails" or my shoes.
3. By sending flowers which ARE NOT from the freakin supermarket.
4. Understandin that I am ornery and getting that I am prideful, it's my downfall.
5. Knowin the perfect place to watch a sunset.
6. Knowin the right words and when to say them.
7. Livin an integrity filled life.
8. Givin great hand/foot massage.

7 Things that cross my mind quite often

1. Sex (it sucks being celibate!)
2. Makin time after supper to go out and see the beauty in the world from my front porch.
3. Shoe shoppin.
4. Why I had to learn love from someone other than my parents.
5. How Much I love watchin a cowboy work.
6. That I have such a blessed life.
7. What it would be like to have a marriage like my grandparents.


6 Things I do Before Bed

1. Return the last of the days emails and phone calls.
2. Fold the clothes in the dryer while watchin TiVo'd Reality Trash TV.
3. Shower, moisturize, brush, and floss.
4. Check on the punks.
5. Set alarm clock.
6. Read my Bible and Pray.


5 People that Mean a Lot to Me

Jesus Christ
Brooks
Rowdy
Kendle
Andrea



4 Things I am Wearing Right Now

1. Bijan
2. CND Solar Butter
3. Diamonds
4. My lucchese gators



3 Songs I Listen to All the Time

1. Alabama by Cross Canadian Ragweed
2. Waitin on a Woman by Brad Paisley
3. She's More by Andy Griggs



2 Things I Want to do Before I Die

Publish a Novel
Have a life-long love story


1 Confession

I like knowin that I don't think the same way as most of the people I know because I actually do like myself and think its funny that people settle for so little.



*You've just been tagged!  Take a minute to do the survey in my comments section and let me hear your 10 things!*

No comments:

Post a Comment