~Confessions of a Redneck Princess~

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I Want Wednesdays: I Want You To Want Me

I want kissing in the snow, knowing glances, and whispered promises.

I want forvever, the one who gets me, my other half.

I want inside jokes, snuggling, and movies to keep me warm.

I want to hold hands and see penguins at the zoo.

I want a weekend spent in bed. No, not for sleep.

I want hot and sweaty sometimes. And making out in the shower to cool off.

I want to know better how to touch in ways that won't be forgotten.

I want to share funnel cakes, friends, and live music.

I want it to be okay that I ramble relentlessly, that I think too much, and that I'm sassy.

I want a day of walking on the beach, lots of photos, and finishing the ends of sentances.

I want comfortable silence, talks about nothing, and everything.

I want laughter, tickling, wrestling, and spontaneity.

I want dinner making, a roaring fire in the fireplace, and a merlot with a good after taste.

I want long, slow, deep, wet kisses that last for three days for the appetizer, entree, and dessert.

I want lots of tasting, smelling, touching and listening.

I want rodeos, snow cones, and pick up trucks.

I want time to figure out what I want, time to find it, and time to enjoy it.

I want a real man who will spend a lifetime proving he's not like the rest, a cowboy with integrity, and heart that belongs to God.

I want the present. The here and now, where there isn't a past and there isn't yet a future.

I don't want assumptions or titles or expectations or rules.

I don't want to be made to feel like I am committing a felony by the want.

I want too much, not enough, and what I have.

I want there to be room for me....in you, whoever and wherever you are.

I want Tiffany jewelry, a chinchilla jacket, and Tony Lama Caimans.

I want sunsets on horseback, a cowboy of my own, and my punks.

I want honesty, integrity, and trust.

I want love, a gold band, and a lifetime.

It's good to want things........

No comments:

Post a Comment