~Confessions of a Redneck Princess~

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Thursday 13.....13 Frequent Thoughts That Cross My Mind When I Meet Someone New





13 Frequent Thought That Cross My Mind When Meeting Someone New

 1.  Why yes, I am rolling my eyes at you.

 2.  And this pertains to me because?
 3.  I wonder where he found that dirty legged tramp.

 4.  No, this isn't the Bohemian Cowgirl Salon. It's hell with fluorescent lighting.
 5.  Please don't play the victim. I don't have time to explain the difference between the truth and what you want to hear.

 6.  Apparently, this dumb ass has a crack pipe busted smooth off in his ass, if he really thinks I am buying this line of bullshit.
 7.  Do you believe in love at first sight or do I need to walk by again? And by the way, you will fall for me.

 8.  There's no way in hell I am taking your check, let alone a postdated one. In God I trust, all others pay cash!
 9.  The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

10.  Why yes, Yes I am a bitch. Just not yours. Are you new here?
11.  I'm a bullshitter myself but occasionally, I like to sit back and listen to an expert. Please Continue.

12.  It's okay to hate me. I'm sure I talk shit about you anyways. Jealous much?

13.  My eyes are right here. Yes, they're real. Yes, they're fabulous. And yes, your boyfriend/husband was looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment